Alligator skin has long been the most prestigious type of exotic leather. Known for its range of size and clean scales, alligator skin can be used for anything from small leather goods to furniture, and is most commonly found on belts, handbags and watchstraps.
- Most captivating and inspiring work that I have seen. I have had Big Mouth Bass and other wildlife done by Steve and was in awe at his workmanship.
- Thanks to Josh for doing such a great job on Cameron's fish! He loved it!!!
- Outstanding mounts !!! I'am very proud to tell people who mounts my fish. I receive lots of compliments. Keep up the good work guys !!!
- Just wanted to tell you guys thanks again for my bass! You guys do the best work and I will refer everyone I know to yall!
Steve GermanDeer mounts fresh from
and Josh German
. Can't give enough thanks and appreciation to the both of them for getting these mounts done with the work load and circumstances they have been dealing with. Truly a great pair of guys! Thank You both.
- 10 point taken last year. Scored 135 3/8 B&C. Thanks Steve for a great job. Can't wait till next year.
- Got my dad's bass back from the taxidermist yesterday. He was so surprised!! He had thought my mom had thrown it away out of the freezer. 9.94 pounds Toledo Bend.